for our newsletter!
Silver nitrate is used for various applications:
- Raw material for the production of other silver compounds
- For photographic films and papers for analog photography or X-ray machines
- Forensic Science: Preparing banknotes
- Halide detection reagent
- Electroplating: silver plating
- Antiseptic and astringent
- caustics against warts etc.
With a proportion of approx. 80% metals represent the largest group of the elements. They can easily be divided in light and heavy metals where aluminium (Al) and potassium (K) ...