for our newsletter!
- Of particular medical interest are the multiple potential health-promoting effects of 6-shogaol, which is why the compound is the subject of current research.
- The amount of 6-shogaol in ginger can be increased by boiling, steaming, or brief sautéing
- Use of 6-shogaol in the treatment of tumors is the subject of current research
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Cardioprotective (6-shogaol has anti-inflammatory effects, reduces blood lipid levels and counteracts thrombosis)
- Neuroprotective (protection of the nervous system. Particularly important in the prevention of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s).
- Antiemetic (to reduce nausea, 6-Shogaol can reduce nausea and vomiting just like 6-Gingerol, especially during pregnancy and chemotherapy).
- Helps against metabolic syndrome and diabetes (6-Shogaol can help normalize sugar metabolism)
- For menstrual pain (here 6-Shagaol has an analgesic effect)
- For rheumatism and arthritis
We open up new dimensions with phytochemicals Secondary phytochemicals are not essential for plants, but still perform important functions. These substances serve as protection against herbivores or pathogens, but also ...
Secondary Plant Ingredients
Secondary metabolites in plants are active plant ingredients, also called phytochemicals.. The demand for Phytochemicals is constantly growing not only for reference substances (for quality tests) , but for high purity ...