for our newsletter!
Dihydronaringenin; Floretin; Naringenin dihydrochalcone; Phloretol
Plant: can be found in apple tree leaves (Malus hybrid ) and in the Manchurian apricot (Prunus armeniaca )
- is a dihydrochalcone , a kind of natural phenol
- Animal test:
- inhibition of glucose uptake by the small intestine
- inhibition of renal glucose reabsorption, inhibition of a variety of urea transporters
- indicated urea loss and diuresis (when combined with high protein diets)
- metabolic homeostasis improved in mice
Secondary Plant Ingredients
Secondary metabolites in plants are active plant ingredients, also called phytochemicals.. The demand for Phytochemicals is constantly growing not only for reference substances (for quality tests) , but for high purity ...