for our newsletter!
Plant: obtained from the butcher’s broom (Ruscus aculeatus).
- vasoprotective and venous toning properties of butcher’s broom preparations
- active ingredient for combating bags under the eyes
- ruscogenin activates microcirculation and protects the whole skin through various mechanisms
- reduces cell permeability through its anti-elastase action
- vasoconstrictive properties through adrenergic mechanisms
- Ruscogenin can stimulate microcirculation through its vasoconstrictor properties and by reducing permeability.
- It stimulates blood circulation in de capillaries and thus contributes to the decongestion of the bags under the eyes caused by sluggish circulation.
With more than 1200 substances (reference substances) Cfm Oskar Tropitzsch GmbH offers a broad range of herbal reference standards for the natural products chemistry. The portfolio consists substances from all ...