November 25th 2015, Bayreuth
Ingredients such as plant metabolites and proteins can have health-beneficial, nurturing or
preserving properties and add value to food and cosmetic products. Novel processes allow
their application in food packaging materials and textiles for sanitary products.
These functionalized materials offer new oxygen barrier characteristics or antimicrobial properties.
The Forum allows you to get direct contact to representatives from industry and academia.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Development of actives based on traditional medicinial plants
- Data Mining for the identification of bioactives
- Evidence of bioactivity for healthy nutrition concepts
- Nanomaterials in the food sector
- Non-invasive food analytics using Raman-Spectroscopy
- Textile-based release systems
- Functionalisation of food packaging and optimised barrier properties
- 3D-Food printing and Industry 4.0 concepts for the food industry
The objective of the forum is to bring together developers, producers and users of ingredients for food, cosmetic, sanitary and packaging applications as well as technology providers and researchers. Participating in the conference allows you to get insight into different industries and new technological developments. It is a platform to foster technological and Commercial partnerships and to initiate new collaborations.